SUMMER COUNTDOWN!!!

Κυριακή 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

My Ballet knit creations

My ♡ ℬaℓℓet ♡ Knit Creations


Knitting your own legwarmers is a whole different story, even a new feeling...!

Being a ballerina you just get used to sewing your own stuff as you want to attend classes all neat, pink, powdery, satin & tidy and most of the time, there's no... TIME! ! !

From an early age I loved fixing & creating my own sweet... knits! Check out.





Yes, my legs en pointe!
En pointe!



Knit during the day, wear in the afternoon class... Lovely! ♡

I finished them actually just right before ballet class!








Prinzessin Lillifee - the little Ballerina
Princess Lillifee is a fairy. She looks after all her animal friends in the woods around her Castle of Flowers. Among her friends is the fantastic and beautiful Unicorn Rosalie, and the intelligent Dolphin Crissy. Princess Lillifee is so frustrated that her bad thoughts replace her glittery happy powers with black, unhappy moths. To regain her powers she will have to learn to think positive.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου